Manchester City begins a new era in 2016, introducing Pep Guardiola as manager, and re-introducing the club logo.
- Nike presents a new look for the home jersey. The body is light blue, with a light blue and dark blue pinstripe design on the sleeves. A dark blue band is around the neckline, with dark blue Nike and sponsor logos. Dark blue stripes run down the sides that expand with player movement.
- The re-imagined retro badge appears for the first time. "City" is printed on the back collar. 100% polyester.
- ModelYear: 2017
- Country and League: England-Premier League
- Type of Brand Logo: embroidered
- Material: Polyester
- Type of Team Badge: Sewn on
- Replica Or Authentic: Replica
This is an official Nike product.