This product is not currently available
AS Monaco joined the French top division in 1953, and earned its first league title seven years later. Many of FranceÆs most famous players have played for the club, including Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Petit,Patrice Evra, and most recently, Anthony Martial. Current Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger lead the team during one of itÆs most successful periods, from 1987-1994.
- The new jersey continues the clubÆs half-and-half design, with subtle stripes inside the red band. Expanding stripes run down the sides providing increased ventilation with movement.
- The team badge is embroidered on the front, while the team name is printed on the back collar. Polyester.
- ModelYear: 2017
- Country and League: France-Ligue 1
- Type of Brand Logo: embroidered
- Material: Polyester
- Type of Team Badge: Embroidered
- Replica Or Authentic: Replica
This is an official Nike product.