Arsenal 12/14 FA Cup Home Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 12/14 FA Cup Home Soccer Jersey
Like the arsenals they built 126 years ago, Arsenal Football Club’s fans are strong, passionate and tough—and they expect as much from the team they support. Therefore, Arsenal FC demand gear that will elevate their play on the pitch and reflects all that the club stands for—something to give staunch supporters—shirts they can wear proudly. The Arsenal home shirt for the 2012-13 season is a perfect example of the team’s commitment to great football and to greater fans. The 12/13 jersey pays tribute to the North London club’s visionary past and bright future, inspired by 126 years of innovation, style and the best fans in English football! Arsenal Football Club has long been the benchmark for innovation and change. Herbert Chapman –Arsenal’s manager from 1925 to 1934—championed the use of floodlights, numbered shirts and white footballs in the modern game. Today, Nike, the official kit supplier and pioneers in design and innovation, has unveiled a home shirt that honors the Arsenal FC heritage while offering a modern and stylish new uniform both players and fans will enjoy. » read more
- Jersey includes an FA Cup patch on the left sleeve.
- The 12/14 jersey features the recognizable red block body with white sleeves, with a new twist to the kit: an obsidian hoop detail on the collar and sleeves. The most dynamic Gunners home shirt ever also features details such as an inner neck graphic which reads; "Victoria Concordia Crescit (the club’s Latin logo meaning victory through harmony). The outer neck graphic is an homage to Chapman’s famous ‘WM formation that galvanized and shaped the modern game.
- The jerseys provide bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance. Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep you comfortable.
- Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increased protection in contact situations. Conscientious of the planet, Arsenal uses kits made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester: Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced.
- An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits. Gunners: Be strong, be passionate, be tough. This is the unique and historic jersey every Arsenal supporter on the planet needs to wear.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Nike product.||This is an official product of Arsenal FC.|» read more
Quick Shipment, Great Merchandise, Smooth Transaction. Thanks very much!
Extremely good price and extremely fast shipping. My soon to be high school senior loves her new Total 90 cleats.
The items were on sale and it was a perfect opportunity for me to buy all the soccer apparels I have ever desired, and the choice was great too.. Hope you keep it up..
The service was wonderful!!! Keep up the great work!!!
I originally ordered a large in the Nike Manchester United Jersey. I called the company and they said it would be no problem to return it for a medium. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my medium by FedEx. Thanks for the quick turnaround.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Returns are extremely easy with us. We accept returns on all items except customized products so you can order with confidence!
Great Customer Service
World Soccer Shop has a history of incredible customer service. If you have any questions, or wish to speak to our team call use at 1 800 277 7255